Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. after this how you to make ready this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks :
- Prepare 12 of skinless chicken drumsticks.
- make ready of Marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of horseradish mustard.
- It’s 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- make ready 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..