Blue Alfredo Pasta With Scallop And Tomato For 4th Of July. When I want a filling meal that even the kids enjoy, I toss ham and. Shrimp Fettuccine with No-Cook Tomato Sauce. Dressing pasta doesn't get any easier than this.
Add sauce to center of wok. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Stir all ingredients together to coat with sauce. You can have Blue Alfredo Pasta With Scallop And Tomato For 4th Of July using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Alfredo Pasta With Scallop And Tomato For 4th Of July
- Prepare of blue alfredo pasta.
- Prepare 2 cup of udon noodle or linguine pasta.
- Prepare 500 grams of leggo Alfredo creamy pasta sauce.
- It’s 10 of blue pea flower or blue food colouring.
- It’s 4 tbsp of boiling water.
- It’s of scallop.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 10 of scallop.
- It’s of cherry tomato.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 12 of small roma tomato.
- It’s of garnish optional add on.
Cook, stirring frequently, until the shrimp turns pink. Be very careful not to overcook the seafood, as it will become rubbery if overdone. Add seafood to the marinara, and stir in parsley. Serve over pasta, and top with freshly shredded parmesan cheese if.
Blue Alfredo Pasta With Scallop And Tomato For 4th Of July step by step
- Cooked udon noodle for 13 minutes then drain and set aside.
- In pan bring to a boil blue pea flower with water then stiring and pressing till colour turn blue and off heat and set aside..
- Bring Alfredo sauce to a simmer then add cooked pasta and mix well.
- Sieve the natural blue pea flower and mix with the cooked Alfredo pasta.
- With oil and butter pan sear scallop for 2 minute then turn over and sear for another 1 minute then off heat.
- Layer fresh thinly slice tomato top with seasoning then top scallop and top with seasoning too.
- Then top blue colour Alfredo pasta and a blue pea flower and serve immediately.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil, add garlic and cook until tender. If using large scallops, cut into halves or quarters. Be careful not to overcook scallops because they will become rubbery. When a recipe calls for peeled and seeded tomatoes, cut out the core and score a cross in the rounded bottom of the tomato. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.