Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick have Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. then how you to cook that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas :
- make ready 2 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- make ready 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Set 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced jalapenos.
- Set 2 tsp of pickled jalapeno juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- make ready 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Set 1/4 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- make ready 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Taco Bell Style Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Place a large skillet that you can fit with a lid over very low heat..
- In a small bowl whisk together the ingredients for the sauce..
- Divide the sauce in two and spread over each of the tortillas..
- Working with one tortilla at a time, spray the skillet with a very small amount of cooking spray. Place the tortilla (that has been prepared with the sauce) in the skillet. Add half the cheese and half the chicken and fold it over on itself..
- Let it cook for about four minutes or until the shell begins to turn golden brown. Cover while it is cooking. Flip it over, recover, and cook for another four minutes. Repeat with the other prepared tortilla..
- Slice with pizza cutter and enjoy!.