Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick brew Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you to achieve this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI :
- make ready 2-3 of Chicken breasts (Frozen).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Set 2 cans of white beans.
- It’s 2-3 cans of water.
- Prepare of Toppings- Sour cream,Tortilla chips,or corn bread.
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI instructions
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the toppings) into the crockpot. Mix it up a little..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high 3- 4)..
- Once cooked, remove chicken and shred..
- Stir chicken back in the crockpot..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
- Note- you don’t need a food processor you can shred it with a fork or a blunder. Can also be made in a instant pot..