Vegetable noodle alfredo. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente, tender but slightly firm. Begin by making the vegetable mix.
Add the frozen broccoli and cauliflower pieces and and the frozen spinach to the skillet. Ingredients you'll need to make it include, fettuccine pasta, shiitake mushrooms, asparagus, frozen peas, Parmigiano-Reggiano. Creamy, comforting and hearty, this veggie-packed pasta bake is a vegetarian dish that'll satisfy anyone. You can cook Vegetable noodle alfredo using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable noodle alfredo
- Prepare of noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 5 quart of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of vegetables and sauce.
- It’s 1 pints of Ragu Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 2 cup of sliced carrots.
- It’s 1/4 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet peas, frozen.
Zucchini, carrots and spinach are mixed with pasta in a creamy Parmesan-mozzarella sauce and baked until warm and bubbly. The finishing touch of toasted, buttery pa. Stir in Alfredo sauce, Parmesan, basil and cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.
Vegetable noodle alfredo instructions
- In a wok or pot add water salt and quarter cup of oil bring to boil add noodles boil 7-9 minutes till el dente.
- Drain noodles mix with quarter cup oil and parsley set aside.
- Add oil to wok add onions carrots broccoli let cook till broccoli is tender.
- Add noodles incorporate into veggies add sauce incorporate well let simmer 3-5 minutes add peas let sit 4 minutes serve enjoy.
Vegetable Alfredo Not only are the ingredients pretty to look at, but they are also, for the most part, full of nutritious goodness. Red peppers are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene. We love alfredo sauce so much that we decided to revamp the reputation of calorie-dense alfredo pasta. We added asparagus, snap peas, arugula, peas and artichokes to this veggie-loaded pasta dish. The flavor of roasted vegetables does not get overwhelmed by the sauce.