Brad's thanksgiving mashed potatoes. This Mashed Potatoes Recipe is smooth, silky and so creamy! Mashed potatoes are delicious on their own or are a perfect side dish for dinner. Potatoes – I used Idaho potatoes in this recipe because they are so reliable and tasty.
They are really simple to make. Just wash peel, and chop your potatoes in similarly sized pieces. Make your mashed potatoes with red potatoes, and leave the skins on. You can have Brad's thanksgiving mashed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's thanksgiving mashed potatoes
- Prepare 5 lbs of russet potatoes, peeled and cut in half.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of garlic herb butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of powdered non dairy creamer.
- It’s 2 tbs of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3 tbs of white pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of salt.
Add a couple of parsnips to your potatoes when cooking for a spicy parsnip and. What is the perfect equation for mashed potatoes and gravy? Many have strived towards perfection, but have any actually reached it? The BA Test Kitchen Makes the Perfect Thanksgiving Meal
Brad's thanksgiving mashed potatoes step by step
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain water. Leave a small amount..
- Start whipping potatoes. Add all butter first. Continue whipping and slowly add creamer. Adjust amount to your liking..
- Add seasoning. Incorporate. Adjust to your liking. Enjoy.
Browse top recipes for mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, cheese potatoes and more! Find potato recipes perfect for the Thanksgiving table. Mashed potatoes are a staple of the Thanksgiving feast, but there's no one right way to make them. For the most part, keep potatoes away from this kitchen workhorse! The sharp blade breaks down the cellular walls of potatoes, so they collapse.