Spicy bowtie alfredo. Boil water for pasta and salt water prior to adding pasta. Trim any fat off the chicken and butterfly the breasts. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
This easy recipe uses farfalle or bowtie pasta and you can choose to make it with either sausage or chorizo. Adding fresh chopped tomato is a perfect finishing touch for the creamy Alfredo sauce. Plus, Alfredo is really sexy — hence the serving for two! You can have Spicy bowtie alfredo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy bowtie alfredo
- You need 1 box of bow tie noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 stick of velveta cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of prego alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mikk.
- You need 1 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot pepper flakes.
Bowtie pasta tossed in a spicy cream sauce with cayenne pepper, chicken, sun dried tomatoes, green onions & mushrooms. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Slice the chicken into thin strips and season with salt and pepper.
Spicy bowtie alfredo instructions
- Boil bowtie noodles in a pot.
- Cup up velveta cheese into cubes.
- In another sauce pan take 1cup of milk and cut up velveta cheese and mix until smooth.
- Once cheese sauce is smooth, combined cream of mushroom, Alfredo sauce, and seasonings.
- Mix until all smooth.
- Mix bowtie noodles into sauce. Place into baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Change things up a bit with our Bowtie Alfredo with Sausage recipe. Spaghetti and shrimp are tossed with a spicy red sauce to make a quick-cooking dinner. Yes, you can make warm, comforting. Bowtie pasta, spicy Italian sausage, frozen spinach, and prepared Alfredo sauce make for a quick and hearty meal. Johnny Carino Bowtie Festival is an irresistible dish.