Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick concoct Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. after that how you to achieve that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) :
- It’s of Refrigerated pizza crust (your favorite brand).
- It’s 6-8 pieces of string cheese.
- It’s of Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Shredded rotisserie chicken (approx. 1 cup).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) preparation of
- Preheat oven per the instructions on your pizza crust. (Usually about 425°F).
- Unroll the crust onto a baking sheet. Place the pieces of string cheese around the edges of the crust. You may have to cut some in half to make them fit. (It doesn't have to be perfect).
- Roll the string cheese so that it's all cozy inside the crust. Just up and over the cheese. Seal the edges to prevent cheese leakage..
- Spread some BBQ sauce onto the bottom of the crust, follow with chicken, then a little more sauce (I mix the sauce in with the chicken a bit). Top everything with shredded mozzarella..
- Bake for about 15-20 mins. And yer done!!.