Chicken and shrimp Alfredo. Melt butter over medium heat in the large pot used to make the pasta. Return the skillet to medium heat. Add the onion and cook until golden.
This recipe is packed with all the flavors you'll love! Shrimp, chicken, garlic, paprika, Cajun seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. It's one of my favorites, and it's in rotation at my house quite frequently. You can cook Chicken and shrimp Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and shrimp Alfredo
- It’s 1 of shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 large of chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of prego alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of alfredo noodles.
Rinse the chicken and the shrimp, pat dry. Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the chicken breast and over the shrimp, season both with garlic salt and pepper. Oil the grill grates and preheat grill to medium-high. Add the chicken, shrimp, and cooked pasta to the sauce.
Chicken and shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Slice chicken breast into chunks.
- Place butter in sauce pan.
- Brown chicken until done.
- Add shrimp (I used already peeled,deveined cooked shrimp).
- Cook Alfredo noodles separately.
- Add Alfredo sauce to chicken and shrimp.
- When noodles are done mix all together and season to taste.
Sprinkle with an even layer of additional Parmesan cheese. In the same skillet, saute chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink. Drain fettuccine and add to skillet. Stir in the chicken and shrimp; heat through. I was tasked with making a spicy Cajun pasta for a work function.