Silver dollar vegan pancakes. If you've made these Vegan Silver Dollar Pumpkin Pancakes, let me know what you think! And, if you liked this recipe, PIN IT FOR LATER! ? In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar.
Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat.. Gluten-Free Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes (and they're vegan too!) Unwritten fact: pancakes make the best memories. Every family has their set of pancake preferences and pancake traditions. You can have Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- You need of oat milk.
- Prepare of Bisquick flour.
- Prepare of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
Whisk flour, sugar, and baking soda together in a medium bowl. Whisk buttermilk, oil, egg, and vanilla together in another bowl until blended. Silver dollar coins haven't been in circulation for quite some time now, but their size and shape is still just right for pancakes. Trader Joe's Organic Silver Dollar Pancakes are tiny, adorable, and kid-friendly.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes step by step
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..
Pair them with some syrup, and you've got a terrific breakfast treat. Remember that these are silver dollar pancakes. The batter is delicate, so keeping the pancakes on the smaller side helps to ensure successful pancake flipping. A griddle with temperature control is by far the best way to cook these low-carb pancakes. Use these silver dollar pancakes as the base for a variety of sweet or savory appetizers or desserts.