Super Nachos. These are definitely super nachos with a layering of ground beef, refried beans, Cheddar cheese, olives, and more. It will be a crowd pleaser on game day. My husband and I carry on the tasty family tradition. —Loma-Linda's Adela Mundt, Toledo, Ohio Super Nachos.
Nachos are taken to new heights with this recipe. Tortilla chips are smothered in Cheddar cheese, beef mince, refried beans and jalapenos. Serve with guacamole and some shredded lettuce and you have a meal! You can have Super Nachos using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Nachos
- It’s of Nachos chips.
- You need of guacamole.
- You need of tomato, corn salsa.
- You need of black olives.
- Prepare of cooked black beans.
- Prepare of Pepper powder.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of fresh sour cream.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- It’s of For Tomato and corn salsa.
- Prepare of small tomato chopped.
- You need of small onion chopped.
- Prepare of fresh corn.
- It’s of pepper powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of lime juice.
- It’s of finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
It wouldn't be an appropriate game-day spread unless nachos are involved. Trust us, you'd be hard-pressed to find an easier appetizer for your Super Bowl party. Form follows function when it comes to nachos, starting with layers upon layers of crunchy tortilla chips, melted cheese, ground beef, refried beans, and delicious toppings. To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate.
Super Nachos step by step
- First prepare tomato corn salsa: For this take all the ingredients in a bowl, mix it well.
- Place Nachos in a plate.
- On top of Nachos add black beans, Guacamole, black olives, sour cream, tomato corn salsa and cheese.
- If required sprinkle some salt, black pepper powder and lime juice and serve.
Add another layer of chips, another layer of the beef/bean mixture, and the Monterey Jack cheese. Chopped pan-grilled skirt steak is the centerpiece of these amazing nachos topped with refried beans, shredded cheese, chopped avocado, onions, and more! These chicken nachos are made with tortilla chips layered with seasoned chicken, green chilies. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Nachos are taken to new heights with this recipe.