Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza. Unfortunately, Chicken Spinach Alfredo Pizza is such a mouthful of a pizza name. So years and years ago, when we made this pizza for the first time, we chopped the name and now it is lovingly known as "Spalfrizza" in our house. Spread alfredo sauce evenly over crust, top with spinach mixture (making sure to pull apart any large clumps of spinach).
If you like you can brush some olive oil around the edges of the crust. Top with your spinach, shredded chicken, asiago cheese, and seasoning. Chicken and Spinach Alfredo Pizza for the pizza lovers and the chicken lovers and the Alfredo sauce lovers. You can have Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza
- It’s 1 packages of Pillsbury pizza dough(or homemade) :).
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 can of Alfredo Sauce (I made my own).
- Prepare 2 cup of drained canned or frozen spinach.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
So I've mentioned my love for pizza before. And also how I love trying a variety of pizza flavors. Well, here is one more delicious recipe to add to the mix. This recipe was first thought of by my brother in law, Dain.
Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 345º.
- Roll out pizza dough into a circle shape.
- Put pizza dough on pizza stone or pizza pan.
- (Optional) spread the olive oil along the edges of pizza.
- Spread 3/4 of the can of Alfredo sauce on pizza dough.
- Spread out two cups shredded chicken evenly.
- pour sliced mushrooms along the pizza.
- Spread drained spinach onto pizza dough.
- Then take the mozzarella and spread it along over the spinach covering completely.
- Put in oven to bake 30-35 mins.
- let cool for 10 mins.
- (Optional)Then take the remaining Alfredo sauce put in Piping or Ziploc bag cut corner and drizzle lines along the pizza for decorating.
- Now ready to serve( with side salad or bread sticks!).
Place the spinach and Alfredo sauce in a saucepan, and warm over medium heat. Spoon half of the Alfredo and spinach onto each crust, then arrange artichoke hearts over the sauce layer. Top each pizza with half of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Evenly top with the baby spinach, grape tomatoes, grilled chicken and the mozzarella. Brush the edge of the crust with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.