fettuccine broccoli Alfredo. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Tender broccoli florets, hearty pasta, and a creamy indulgent sauce make for great vegetarian main dish.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and water to a large skillet. Bring the pan to a boil over high heat. You can cook fettuccine broccoli Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fettuccine broccoli Alfredo
- Prepare 2 lb of fettuccine pasta cook per instructions on box.
- You need 2 lb of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 60 oz of Alfredo sauce four jars fifteen ounces each.
- You need 1 cup of water for jars.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water for broccoli.
Lower heat to low and mix thoroughly. Add the fettuccine and cook according to the package directions for al dente. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce.
fettuccine broccoli Alfredo instructions
- cook the pasta.
- add quarter cup of water in bottom of pot heat add broccoli add first half of margarine add spices steam for 7 minutes.
- add sauce, each jar will have a lot left in it add quarter cup of water to each jar put on lid shake the jar washing the sauce off side and bottom add this to pasta along with the sauce, to cooked pasta add cooked broccoli mix well together.
- serve enjoy.
You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar, but it tastes a million times better. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken. Season the chicken with season salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pot and set aside.