Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. This meal takes little effort and is so creamy and delicious the entire family will go crazy for! This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is one of the top recipes on the blog.
Shrimp Fajitas – Spicy Skillet Shrimp Fajitas! very deliciously spicy shrimp cooked with bell peppers,onion cooked in shrimp fajitas seasoning and some more served wrapped in a tortilla/taco shell with sour cream sauce. So many amazing flavors together makes an easy meal. These DELICIOUS shrimp quesadillas are a must try. You can have Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 slice of Provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 of Flour tortillas.
We've made them countless time and will continue to make them forever. They're super quick and easy to make, packed with flavor and highlight shrimp in a festive and spicy way. Drizzle shrimp with olive oil in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Quesadilla instructions
- NOTE- I heat my quesadilla on a panini maker. The decorative "white sauce" is Caesar dressing. This is pictured with a side of tortilla chips and organic cilantro salsa..
- Single layer of shrimp on bottom tortilla..
- Zig zag drizzle of Alfredo sauce for the second layer..
- Distribute minced garlic evenly to add a third layer..
- Put one slice of provolone cheese to add the fourth layer..
- Cover with top tortilla..
- Spray with cooking spray before heating..
- Heat until cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp..
- Let it cool down. Eat and enjoy :).
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt butter, add shrimp; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Add garlic and sauté for an additional. Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. It's Incredibly Easy to Make and Tastes.