Chicken Alfredo Parmesan. Serve with remaining sauce, heated and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Alfredo is all cooked in ONE POT! Crispy golden seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce!
When the chicken is done baking, cut each piece of chicken into bite sized pieces. Toss cooked linguini with alfredo sauce. Place the sliced Parmesan Crusted Chicken on top of the pasta and serve. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Parmesan
- You need 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 dash of Adobo seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soul Seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 packages of boneless chicken breast sliced thin.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 5 cup of Parmesan bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 jar of of cheesy alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal. Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast.
Chicken Alfredo Parmesan step by step
- Season chicken breast with Adobo and Soul Seasonings.
- boil water for noodles.
- beat eggs in separate bowl and pour bread crumbs in seperate bowl.
- add box of noodles to boiling water.
- pour oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip and coat each chicken in egg.
- Dip and coat each chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Add each chicken individually to hot oil in pan. Fry both sides until golden brown.
- After 10-12 minutes or until tender, remove pasta and drain.
- add Seasonings and 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce to pasta.
- prepare spinach. I use the steam in a bag ones that you put on the microwave.
- mix in spinach to pasta.
- Once chicken is fried, cut up and place in baking dish.
- Add some alfredo sauce to the chicken and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top then bake for 10 mins.
- mix in chicken with pasta and spinach and add remaining alfredo sauce.
Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Remove from heat and set chicken aside. In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic. Cook until the garlic begins to soften. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.