Chicken and Bean Quesadilla – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Chicken and Bean Quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. after this how you to achieve this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Chicken and Bean Quesadilla :
- make ready of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- It’s 1 cup of diced red onion.
- make ready 2 tsp of cumin.
- Set 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 16 of small corn tortillas.
- Set 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- make ready Packet of fiesta ranch dry mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of greek yogurt.
Chicken and Bean Quesadilla preparation of
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and sauté beans(drained and rinsed), onion, mushroom, cumin, and chicken for 5-6 min or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- Spray pan again, place 1 tortilla in pan, put 2 tbsp of cheese on tortilla, then 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook for 2 min on both sides..
- Repeat for 7 more quesadillas..
- Cut into quarters..
- Mix the ranch packet and yogurt and spoon over quesadillas. Serve hot. (Taco sauce, salsa, or chipolte sauce are all good substitutes for the spicy ranch).
- This recipe is great with my Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe in it..