Chicken Pasta Alfredo. Try Flavorful And Wholesome Chicken Alfredo—Where Healthy Meets Delicious! Discover A Wide Range Of Easy To Make Recipes With Knorr® Products Today! Relish Creamy Parmesan & Romano Cheese Sauce Topped With Tomato & Chicken.
Chicken Alfredo is so versatile and goes with so many pasta shapes (the kids love bow-tie pasta shapes). I toss a handful of steamed extra fine beans with the pasta and the sauce for a healthy version, and I sometimes substitute parsley with tarragon for a change. This is a glorious sauce in all its forms. You can cook Chicken Pasta Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- It’s 1/2 each of red, yellow, and green peppers, sliced half moon.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, sliced half moon.
- You need 1/4 of squash, sliced half moon or chunks.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli florets.
- It’s 3/4 packages of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 lb of al dente penne or fettuccine pasta, cook as directed (if use fettuccine break noodles in half).
- Prepare 2 of -24oz. jars alfredo sauce (I prefer Prego or Classico, if not can make from scratch).
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- You need 1/2 lb of chicken, cooked & seasoned.
- Prepare 1 of -8oz. package of 5 cheese blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of -8oz. parmesean shredded cheese.
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. Melt the butter in a very large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat a large skillet or frying pan and add a little olive oil.
Chicken Pasta Alfredo step by step
- In large pot boil carrots for 10 minutes, then add broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain through colander with a large bowl underneath to save water..
- Set veggies aside & take boiled water & place back into same pot. Put in noodles to boil..
- While noodle are boiling, take rest of veggies & saute in butter for 10 minutes & take off heat..
- In 13×9 in. pan, mix all ingredients with only the package of shredded 5 cheese blend..
- Cover with foil & place pan in oven @ 400° for 30 minutes..
- Uncover pan, mix again & sprinkle parmesean cheese on top. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Serve with garlic bread & salad..
Pan fry the chicken breasts over medium-high heat, until golden brown and cooked through. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal. Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. This is how to make a One Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta with al dente pasta and a silky creamy sauce. Add the cream and parmesan at the end to avoid gluggy sauce and unevenly cooked pasta.