Simple Chicken Ramen – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick cooking Simple Chicken Ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. after this how you to prepare it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Simple Chicken Ramen :
- make ready 1 pack of chicken-flavored Ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onions.
- Set 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce for broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce for chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Set Dash of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of chicken breast sliced into strips (or deli meat).
- make ready 3 slices of thick deli meat (optional).
- make ready 1 of egg boiled or soft boiled (optional).
Simple Chicken Ramen preparation
- Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, black pepper, red pepper, and half of the ramen seasoning packet in a small bowl or measuring cup. Set aside..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Grease a pan with choice oil and fry chicken until done, add soy sauce, and fry for more 1 minute. Set chicken aside..
- (Optional) Separately boil an egg and set aside..
- Add 2 cups of water to a pot, mix in seasoning mixture from step 1, and bring to a boil..
- Add ramen noodles and chicken. Cook for 3 minutes. You may need to break up the noodles with a fork while it cooks..
- Transfer ramen, chicken, and broth to a bowl. Garnish with green onion and egg. Enjoy immediately..