Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo. See great recipes for Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo too! This is an easy and fast dinner that has lots of flavor! If I use the three cups I use whatever else I have on hand.
Served over hot noodles, this dish is perfect any night of the week. Make a creamy Pasta Primavera Alfredo with cream cheese for savory flavor. Enjoy the broccoli and carrots in this mouthwatering Pasta Primavera Alfredo. You can have Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo
- It’s 1 lb of pasta (any short cut pasta you like).
- It’s 2 of 15.8 oz jars alfredo sauce (any flavor).
- It’s 1 packages of frozen California blend vegetables (a mix of cauliflower, broccoli and carrots).
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. How to Make Pasta Primavera with Alfredo Sauce. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium/high heat. It's Pasta Primavera, which translates to "Spring Pasta" in English, and the classic dish uses a mixture of bright green vegetables mixed with pasta.
Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- While pasta is cooking, heat alfredo sauce in a covered saucepan on medium low heat..
- When pasta is about halfway done, cook the frozen vegetables in the microwave according to the package directions..
- Combine the pasta and warm alfredo sauce in a large pot..
- Drain the vegetables and add to the pasta mixture. Stir to combine well..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
And really, since many of the vegetables used in my recipe don't become ripe in my garden until. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over. Try adding spicy shrimp to your primavera sauce!