Simple Curry Udon – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick have Simple Curry Udon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you to make ready it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Simple Curry Udon :
- make ready 100 milliliters of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- make ready 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 4-5 of heaping spoonfuls of leftover curry.
- Set 1 package of frozen udon.
- make ready 1 teaspoon of potato starch and 2 teaspoon water.
- It’s to taste of Red Pickled ginger.
Simple Curry Udon preparation
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil..
- In a medium saucepan, add the water, leftover curry, curry powder and soy sauce. Stir well. Heat to simmering..
- Make the potato starch slurry (water+potato starch), bring broth to a rolling boil and stir in the slurry, boil for 30 seconds. Turn heat to low..
- To the big pot of boiling water, add 1 package of frozen udon. Boil for 2-3 minutes. Drain into sieve, rinse with warm water until they are less slimy, shake to drain well..
- Place udon into a bowl, ladle the curry broth over them, add red pickled ginger if desired..