Creamy Chicken Alfredo. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Directions: Place the cream, butter and cream cheese together in a saucepan until melted, stirring constantly. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant.
Seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan flavoured pasta with white wine and mushrooms! This creamy homemade chicken alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty and easy weeknight meal. Made with fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. You can cook Creamy Chicken Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- It’s 3 medium of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Broccoli.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 of Alfredo Sauce(Jar).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
There's nothing quite like bowl of creamy pasta, and it really doesn't get better than this classic Italian alfredo. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove from frypan and set aside. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Creamy Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Bring water to boil in large pot for penne pasta.
- Season Chicken Breast (I used Lemon Pepper) oil frying pan for Chicken Breast, Cook 7-10 minutes or until tender.
- Cut Red Bell Pepper into thin slices 1/4 cup.
- Steam Broccoli, easier done in microwave..
- After Chicken Breast are done cut into thin slices, in same frying pan saute minced garlic and Red Peppers until a little browned..
- Drain pasta, after drained add back into pot.
- Add first jar of Alfredo, then Red Peppers and garlic. Mix ingredients together. Cook at low temp.
- Add Chicken, broccoli and the second jar of Alfredo, add heavy cream and mix ingredients very Well..
- Sprinkle Pasta with a little garlic powder, pepper, and a pinch of salt.
It's time for homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo! We love this cheesy creamy garlic pasta! A big bowl of this amazing comfort food will fuel and soul and make the bellies happy. Kids absolutely love this recipe too and it's obviously a family favorite. Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.