3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake. Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake – great make-ahead pasta dish. Elbow macaroni, alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta, garlic, chicken, eggs, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. We make this at least once a month!
Ricotta, Parmesan and Mozzarella are all inside this creamy dish. My whole family devoured this quickly. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot. You can cook 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
- You need 1 box of Penne/Elbow/Bowtie/Rigatoni Macaroni (whatever you like).
- It’s 20 oz of Alfredo Sauce (I make my own personally).
- It’s 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- It’s 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese (or use Cottage Cheese).
- It’s 2 clove of Minced Garlic (or more if you love garlic like me!).
- It’s 3 cup of Cooked & Diced Chicken.
- It’s 2 each of Large Eggs, Slightly Beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 1/4 dash of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Stir together all ingredients except mozzarella cheese. Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Casserole is rich, creamy and the perfect comfort food. Easy to make, this is the ultimate dinner for cheese lovers! Let me just put this disclaimer out there, first and foremost.
3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on the box..
- Drain pasta & return to pot..
- Stir together all of the ingredients EXCEPT mozzarella cheese..
- Spread mixture into a slightly greased 13×9" baking dish..
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 350*F for 30 minutes or until bubbly!.
- (Found this recipe on Pinterest but jazzed it up to my liking!).
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad! Enjoy!!.
Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Casserole is a rich, creamy, satisfying dish but it can in no way. Three Cheese Italian Sausage Alfredo Bake – great make-ahead pasta dish. Elbow macaroni, alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta, garlic, italian sausage, eggs, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. We make this at least once a month! This delicious variation on traditional macaroni and cheese is easy to prepare and perfect for weeknight family dinners and weekend entertaining alike.