Easy Seafood Pasta Salad – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick brew Easy Seafood Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. after this how you to cook that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Easy Seafood Pasta Salad :
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Set 2 packs of shredded cheese *I used 1 cheddar and 1 sharp.
- Set 2 bottles of Classic Italian Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 bag of raw peeled deveined shrimp *I used 1/2 bag/any size.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 boxes of pasta -tri colored rotini.
- You need of White eggs.
- You need of Butter or oil.
- It’s of Water.
Easy Seafood Pasta Salad preparation of
- Boil water – when it comes to a boil add all the pasta. Cook until done *usually 35-45 mins on medium high.i like my noodles on the softer side I DO PASTA 1ST SO IT HAS TIME TO COOL.
- While pasta boiling -Boil 5-6 eggs about 15-20 mins. Once finished, peel & let cool *don't want warm eggs in pasta salad.
- Cut /slice eggs in sizes of choice and add pepper.
- Dice / cut cucumber into small pieces or sizes of choice.
- Dice / cut tomato into small pieces or size of choice.
- After that, combine and stir to mix together in bowl. Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Melt 1 spoon of butter in pan. Place thawed shrimp in pan. On medium /medium high cook through & until orange both sides. Once done take out *I USE 1/2 BAG.
- Be sure to turn them over to cook/roate evenly both sides(4 mins). I cooked mine on medium high..
- Cut tail off (can leave on) and cut up shrimp to size of choosing.
- In empty container/pan add medium layer of cooled pasta then cover with cheese throw in some shrimp and eggs. Cover with 1/2 bottle dressing..
- Then add the rest of the pasta and all other ingredients remaining and lightly mix.
- Eat!!! yummm *i like to let mine chill in the fridge before eating : ).