Alfredo Herb Potatoes. Add the sliced potatoes and bring to a slow simmer once again. Using a colander or coarse sieve, drain the potatoes but reserve the cream and milk mixture. Stir the parmesan cheese into the hot cream mixture until well blended.
Mashed potatoes become rich and creamy with the addition of Classico® Fresh Alfredo sauce! An added punch of roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and a surprising crunch top off this family-pleasing potato casserole! Herbed alfredo mashed potatoes allrecipes.com recipe. You can cook Alfredo Herb Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Herb Potatoes
- Prepare 7 large of red skin potatoes (sliced into 1/2 in. pieces).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of real butter almost melted.
- You need 3 large of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1 tbsp of of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh parsley chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh thyme chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of sea salt.
- You need 1 of Alfredo sauce preferably homemade.
Learn how to cook great Herbed alfredo mashed potatoes allrecipes.com. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Herbed alfredo mashed potatoes allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Classico(R) Fresh Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce with russet potatoes, a few spices and fresh herbs come. Alfredo Medallions Recipe Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal. profile image.
Alfredo Herb Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a gallon size ziplock bag combined all ingredients except for alfredo sauce.
- Shake up the potatoes and seasonings until well coated… You can also save the ziplock bag and just put everything in a large bowl and mix it up.
- Pour the entire contents into a baking pan big enough that the potatoes lay flat not on top of each other.
- Bake them for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are Al Dente.
- After the potatoes are done drain off any excess liquid and drizzle Alfredo sauce over the potatoes in the dish you plan to serve it in.
- Goes wonderfully with salad and garlic toast.
- la cena è servita.
Classico® Fresh Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce with russet potatoes, a few spices and fresh herbs come together to create a company-worthy side dish. You can prepare this creamy side dish in advance and bake it just before serving. The Best Herbs In Alfredo Sauce Recipes on Yummly Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce, Salmon With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, Ham And Spaghetti Alfredo. For potato salad, thin-skinned waxy potatoes like Red Bliss or Fingerling are a good option.