Cheesy Chicken Alfredo with pasta. Add broth, heavy cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. It's penne pasta cooked with chicken and a delicious homemade alfredo sauce for a satisfying Italian-inspired dinner.
So this is actually a copycat recipe. I didn't put that in the title because the restaurant that it's known from is regional so I wasn't sure if anyone would actually know what it is! Creamy, cheesy and filling – this Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake with mushrooms makes a fantastic comforting dinner. You can have Cheesy Chicken Alfredo with pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Alfredo with pasta
- It’s 4 each of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 small of egg.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 can of classic alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzerella shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 each of diced tomato.
We've got loads of flavour packed into this simple, hearty dish. From the number of pasta bakes and other pasta recipes on our site, I think you can guess how much we love pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken, onion, green pepper and pepper in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo with pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Dip chicken in beaten egg.,then bread crumbs,combined with paprika.
- Arrange chicken in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Pour 1c sauce over chicken ,top with cheese,then tomato..
- Bake 10 min. or until chicken done..
- serve with sauce & cooked pasta of your choice ,heated.
Stir in Alfredo sauce; bring to a boil. Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. A delicious and simple casserole version of the dish every family loves – Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole! Pasta, chicken, lots of cheese, and yummy seasonings make this pasta casserole a hit! One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo is an easy dish that's prepared in just ONE pan.