Simple Mashed Potato Salad – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Simple Mashed Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. then how you to achieve this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Simple Mashed Potato Salad :
- It’s 2 cups of cold mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 of hardboiled eggs – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces.
- It’s 1/3 cup of onion – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of celery – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbs of Sweet relish.
- It’s 1 tbs of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of celery seed (optional).
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Paprika for garnish (optional).
Simple Mashed Potato Salad step by step
- Put everything in a medium sized bowl with an airtight lid. Mix gently until fully combined..
- Cover. Refrigerate 2-4 hrs. Sprinkle with paprika before serving if desired. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: This really is best made with Miracle Whip due to the extra seasonings it contains. If you use mayo try adding 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar as well to get a more "tangy, sweet zip".