Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick brew Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Next how you to make ready it.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches :
- Prepare 2-3 lbs of bone-in country style pork for bbq.
- make ready 1 of medium onion – sliced.
- Set 1 cup of barbecue sauce (your favorite).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of steak sauce (A1 or Country Bob's is best).
- Set of Hamburger buns for serving.
Too Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Sandwiches preparation
- Place onion slices in the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Top with pork pieces. Pour both sauces over the top. Cover. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs or high 4 hrs..
- In last 30 minutes pull pork out of slow cooker. Let cool slightly. Remove bones and shred pieces using 2 forks..
- Skim off any excess fat floating on top of juices in slow cooker (if desired). Return pork. Stir to coat. Let cook 30 more minutes on low. Serve on hamburger buns. Enjoy!.