Easy Alfredo Bake. EASY ALFREDO BAKE — Classic Alfredo sauce is combined with linguine and baked to perfection in this crowd-pleasing recipe! If you're looking for a simple, easy dish that the whole family will love, look no further than this Easy Alfredo Bake. This easy cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake is super hearty main, packed with flavor, rich and creamy.
It's large enough to make the sauce and toss the pasta, so you don't have to dirty any extra dishes. Remove the pan from the heat. Does anyone just get intense, show stopping cravings for Alfredo? You can cook Easy Alfredo Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Bake
- You need 1 lb of cooked chicken breast – sliced.
- It’s 8 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Alfredo sauce is so darn good and creamy and rich and just yummy! Luckily, this sauce is one of the easiest you can make, it's super basic and perfectly creamy. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Easy Alfredo Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
MEGA CREAMY CHICKEN ALFREDO BAKE IS ABOUT TO BECOME A NEW FAMILY FAVORITE! This Chicken Alfredo Bake is your favorite chicken Alfredo recipe in creamy casserole form. Hearty pasta gets tossed with luscious Alfredo sauce and juicy chicken then layered with a hidden layer of provolone cheese and sour cream that melts when baked for a ridiculous amount of velvety creamy, cheesy gooey goodness! This easy, cheesy pasta casserole is packed with palate-pleasers like creamy Alfredo sauce and shredded mozzarella that everyone in your family will love, plus white-meat chicken and chopped broccoli for a hearty dose of protein and veggies. Cooking the penne is the only hands-on cooking needed for this pantry-staple recipe.