Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo. To save time, the kiddos employed pre-steamed hard shell clams and canned baby clams. This is such an easy and delicious recipe with so many culinary shortcuts!
Cayenne pepper and Romano cheese give. Order PIZZA delivery from Mike's Food & Spirits in Somerville instantly! View Mike's Food & Spirits's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. You can cook Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner using 28 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner
- You need of ● For The EZ Roasted Garlic Spread.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Fresh Garlic Cloves [left whole].
- You need 2 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Rosemary [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Thyme [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried Parsley [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt [or less to taste].
- You need to taste of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Large Sheets Tinfoil.
- You need of ● For The EZ Bread.
- Prepare 1 of Large Baguette Bread Loaf [to be baked at home – marketside makes a great one].
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Seafood.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of Bag Pre-Steamed Shrimp [de-shelled – de-thawed – de-veined – tails left on].
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of Box Presteamed Frozen Clams.
- You need of ● For The EZ Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce [one garlic alfredo – one regular alfredo].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Splash of Chardonnay.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
- It’s of ● For The Noodles.
- You need 1 Box of Linguine Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of needed Quality Olive Oil [to coat noodles].
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Parsley.
Shrimp sauteed with broccoli in our creamy white Alfredo sauce and served over choice of pasta. Served with house salad and garlic bread. Want to eat at Montana Mikes right now? Restaurantfoodmenu is an online guidance for Montana Mikes menu, providing prices information of Montana Mikes breakfast, specials, kids, value menu.
Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner instructions
- ● For The Seafood De-thaw shrimp in sink. Leave clams in freezer until ready to serve. Private Reserves or out a great steamed clam. Available at Costco and Sams Club..
- Start by making your roasted garlic by mixing everything together in double lined tinfoil. Mix up well..
- Seal garlic up tightly. In a preheated 400° oven – bake for 30 minutes..
- At the same time, bake your bread as per manufactures directions [usually 7 to 10 minutes at 400°] then cover bread with a towel until you're ready to slice and serve..
- Once roasted – using forks or a potato masher – mash garlic mixture well. Taste test to see if you'd like to add additional herbs or salt. If you feel it's too salty – no worries. Just add additional sun dried tomatoes..
- Serve garlic spread warm or room temp in small individual Ramikins for your guests..
- Roasted garlic and baguettes presented by one of my 7 year old students..
- Alfredo Sauce ingredients. Mushrooms not pictured..
- Add 2 tbsp of your roasted garlic mixture and bring all sauce ingredients to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- At the same time – begin your noodle water boil with salt and a dash of olive oil. Boil as per manufactures directions. Usually 12 minutes..
- In the last 3 minutes of your 10 minute Alfredo simmer – put in your shrimp. You're only wanting to warm them since they're already pre -steamed..
- Drain pasta and lightly coat noodles with olive oil..
- Heat clams in microwave as per manufactures directions. Usually 3 to 5 minutes. Place any residual juices from that steam in your pasta and mix..
- This was a submission by one of my 7 year old students who really wanted to try clams but couldn't stand the thought of touching their shells. [?] So, the clams are all internal in this photo and out of shell. Yup. He wouldn't touch a single one. [smh].
- Plate you pasta. Ladle on your seafood Alfredo Sauce. Top dish with whole steamed clams. Garnish with parmasean cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with roasted garlic spread and fresh warmed bread to the side. Also, pair your dish with a quality Chardonnay. Enjoy!.
But please be aware that the current menu and prices info may vary from each Montana Mikes restaurant. It's all my dear mother's fault. She took me there for the first time. She got me hooked on their Seafood Alfredo. She got me into the habit of dipping my breadsticks upside down to dip in their ah-mazing Alfredo sauce (which if you don't eat yours upside down, you are not getting all the true buttery garlicky flavors on your tongue).