Stir Fry Mixed Vermicelli Noodle (Simple) – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick serve Stir Fry Mixed Vermicelli Noodle (Simple) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you to cook this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Stir Fry Mixed Vermicelli Noodle (Simple) :
- Set 250 gr of vermicelli noodle (1 pack).
- You need 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of buillon powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Set 1 tsp of black pepper or as much as you like.
- make ready 1 tsp of black soy sauce.
- Set 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of saussages.
- You need of Frying oil.
- Prepare of Water.
Stir Fry Mixed Vermicelli Noodle (Simple) preparation of
- Boil water and add vermicelli noodle. Wait until boiled then set aside.
- Chop-chop garlic, spring onion, carrots and saussages.
- Heat pan and add oil then saute garlic, salt, chopped spring onion and buillon powder. Then add chopped carrots. Saute again. Add little bit water (about 6 tsp) Then add vermicelli noodles and chopped sausages. Then saute.
- Taste test. If you need salt then add salt. Then saute.
- Serve it.