Chicken sweet potato tiny meatballs for babies (finger food). Introducing finger foods for baby is an exciting and nerve-racking time. Between the mess, possible allergies and potential choking hazards, it's enough Try sweet potato, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower or beets (opt for yellow beets for less mess) to start. These Mini Chicken + Carrot Meatballs are a perfect first finger food for baby, but don't be surprised when the rest of the family starts popping them in their mouths as well!
Plus, they are the perfect food for dipping! Cut into finger size pieces, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve. For more delicious finger food ideas visit www.mummycooks.ie. You can cook Chicken sweet potato tiny meatballs for babies (finger food) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken sweet potato tiny meatballs for babies (finger food)
- You need Half of cup of sweet potatoes, cubed.
- You need of Quarter cup of uncooked skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of baby cereal (I used organic baby porridge).
Sweet Potato Finger Food for Baby. Parents of a teething baby, grab some sweet potatoes when you are at the grocery store. These mini chicken + carrot meatballs are a perfect first finger food for baby, but don't be surprised when the rest of the family starts popping them in their mouths. Sweet Potato Muffins – Whole Grain Goodness for Baby.
Chicken sweet potato tiny meatballs for babies (finger food) step by step
- Peel, wash and cube orange sweet potatoes. Place it in a steamer to steam for at least 15min, until it is soft. Remove from heat and roughly mash with a fork..
- Cut skinless and boneless chicken breast (fats trimmed) into cubes. Using a food processor, grind the meat until it forms a smooth paste..
- Add mashed sweet potatoes and baby cereal into the ground chicken and pulse a few times until ingredients are well mixed..
- Shape mixture into half inch balls (rough balls will do, the rough texture helps those little hands with grabbing the meatballs). I used a teaspoon for this and just scooped out the mixture and drop them onto a heatproof plate..
- Steam for at least 15min or until the pieces are cooked through. Cool down and serve to your little one! (note please ensure constant monitoring while the little one is eating to minimise the risk of choking). Serve with the side of other veggies cut into bite pieces (sweet potato sticks, long beans, cucumber sticks, pumpkin cubes etc)..
These sweet potato muffins are nutritious and easy to prepare. They make a perfect baby finger food and We used dried cranberries in ours, which give both a fruitiness and a sweetness to the muffins – you can use raisins instead, or leave. When little ones want to feed themselves, which often happens soon after starting Foods that squish easily between your fingers are a safe bet for babies and younger toddlers. Chicken, ground and cooked through and either diced (if in something like a meatball) or. This Ultimate Guide to Finger Food For Babies not only gives a long list of finger food ideas, it Starting your baby on finger foods can be exciting but it can also be an overwhelming and frustrating experience.