easy peasy chicken Alfredo. In a pan over medium-high heat, melt butter, then add the chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Remove from heat and set chicken aside.
Super delicious and creamy, it's a classic dinner dish that's a total crowd favorite! In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. You can have easy peasy chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy peasy chicken Alfredo
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozarella cheese.
- It’s 1 box of noodles.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of jars of alfredo sauce.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta brings golden brown chicken, fettuccine pasta and creamy Parmesan Alfredo sauce together in perfect harmony. It is easy to pull together and kid friendly. I love to serve it with Cheese Garlic Bread and Bacon Wrapped Asparagus. My son is absolutely in love with this pasta.
easy peasy chicken Alfredo instructions
- mix flour, pepper, and salt together on a plate. heat butter and vegetable oil in skillet..
- dip each breast in flour then egg. place in skillet. cook for about fifteen minutes..
- cook noodles, pour sauce into glass cooking dish. cut chicken into pieces and add to dish. add noodles. mix together. top off with mozzarella. cook for just fifteen minutes more :).
He says that I have one up on the Olive Garden. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. The best,quick and easy chicken alfredo you need to try! This easy chicken alfredo recipe is the best alfredo recipe you will enjoy,along with best homemade chicken alfredo sauce. This fettuccine alfredo sauce recipe is very easy,smooth,creamy and delicious so much better than from a jar.