Chicken and Sausage Alfredo. You'll love the quality taste of Johnsonville Sausages with your next meal. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large, covered cooking pot over medium-high heat.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. My family loves this creamy, rich chicken, shrimp & sausage alfredo pasta recipe, now it is one of our favorites. You can cook Chicken and Sausage Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sausage Alfredo
- It’s 1 lb of penne pasta.
- It’s 2 1/2 of jars of whatever flavor Alfredo sauce you prefer. (I used 2 jars of original and half jar bacon flavor I like my dish creamy).
- Prepare 1 packages of smoke sausage or whatever sausage you prefer.
- It’s 1/2 of bag of fully cooked diced chicken or 2-3 chicken breast (diced).
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare dash of Smoke paprika.
- Prepare of basil.
- Prepare dash of any other seasonings you choose.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter (optional).
This dish is hearty and great for potlucks and family gatherings because it goes a really long way. I am excited to be teaming up with Gold'n Plump to bring you today's healthy recipe! Chicken Sausage Fettuccine Alfredo Sausage Alfredo is a tasty mix of creamy Fettuccine Alfredo and savory Italian Sausage. I don't know about you, but I feel like there just aren't enough Sausage Pasta Recipes out there.
Chicken and Sausage Alfredo step by step
- Boil penne pasta according to direction.
- Slice sausage.
- in a medium saucepan add a little oil, cooked diced chicken and sliced sausage. I like my sausage and chicken a little brown.
- Once your meat is cooked add alfredo sauce and stir on medium heat until it starts to boil, reduce heat to low and cover for about 15 minutes making sure to stir occasionally..
- Drain pasta add alfredo mixture to pasta stir in smoke paprika, Italian seasoning, basil and a little butter (optional).
It's all about the chicken and seafood (which I love, by the way), but I wanted a good Italian Sausage Pasta for a change. Chicken Recipes Pasta Recipes Pork Recipes. Hillshire Farm® Sausage Alfredo Hillshire Farm® Sausage Alfredo. Visit here for product overviews, recipes, store locators and more! This Instant Pot Pasta Cajun Chicken Alfredo is packed with flavor, and so easy to make!