Asian steamed fish. Julienne the scallion and ginger and set aside. Carefully lay your fish out onto a heatproof plate… And prepare your steamer setup, which these. Chinese Steamed Fish – Learn how to make restaurant-style Chinese steamed fish with this easy I love Chinese-style steamed fish-fresh-from-the-tank live fish steamed with soy sauce and topped.
Remove the fish from the refrigerator. This fish is very tasty, delicate and super moist. It's made with ginger, garlic and chili. You can cook Asian steamed fish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian steamed fish
- You need of fish.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of cooking wine.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of ginger.
- You need of spring onion.
- Prepare of chili (optional).
Garnished with spring onion and coriander. Steamed whole fish is a classic dish in Chinese home cooking. It uses very few ingredients to bring I love finding great Asian blogs. Steamed fish with ginger and spring onions is one of the easiest and best steamed fish recipe available.
Asian steamed fish step by step
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both side of fish then leave it for 10 mins. Wipe down the extra water on the fish. Put the ginger. Spring onion and chili on top of the fish.
- Prepare the sauce : soy sauce. Cooking wine and sesame oil.
- Prepare the steamer. Use the Chinese frying pan if you don’t have one..
- Sprinkle the source on top of the fish. Steam for 10 mins after the water is boiled. Voilà ❤️.
There are many reasons why steaming the fish is preferred over other methods of cooking. Asian seasonings such as oyster sauce and toasted sesame oil add the final touches to this healthy steamed fish This steaming technique can be applied to whole fish, not just to fillets as done here. See more ideas about Steamed fish, Chinese steamed fish, Asian recipes. Cantonese steamed fish is often served as one of the courses in a Chinese banquet. Low-fat fish and vitamin-packed vegetables are cooked using one of the most healthy of all cooking techniques – steaming.