Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken. Glaze chicken thighs with a sweet apricot jam for tender, juicy Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs. The Best Bbq Chicken Recipes on Yummly Thai Bbq Chicken, White Bbq Chicken Drums With Slaw, Bbq Chicken Wings. Here is how you achieve that.
Two easy way to make pasta in few minutes. Baste with pan sauce just before serving. Do a quick release and you can season and cook the chicken per your desired recipe. You can cook Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken
- Prepare of Both Baked Chicken Breasts Dishes.
- Prepare 2 of Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- It’s 1 of 15 oz Bottle Bertoli Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of 12 oz Bottle Frank's Thick Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Dried Parsley [garnishment].
- It’s of Dried Chives [garnishment].
- You need of Options & Sides.
- Prepare of Fresh Chilled Celery.
- It’s of Fresh Chilled Carrots.
- It’s of Blue Cheese Or Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley [garnishment].
The sauce was good but we felt the Cumin threw it off.. After you remove the pan from the heat, add white wine, lemon zest and juice, oregano, and thyme. But, I have a secret way of preparing my baked chicken so that I'm never hearing, "chicken agaaaainnnn…." complaints.. Trim any excess fat from wings, cut off wing tips and cut wings into two by separating at the joint.
Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken step by step
- Here's your eventual pre-baked outcome..
- Rinse both dethawed chicken breasts and pat dry. Cut off any excess fat..
- Place chicken breasts in two seperate non stick pans. Or, spray or coat pans with slight oil..
- For the Chicken Alfredo – add the entire bottle of Bertolli Sauce to your pan. Both under and over the chicken breast. Crush black pepper over the top. Use Bertolli or Ragu Alfredo. Any other brands tend to lend a metallic taste..
- For the Hot Chicken – add garlic to the top of the chicken and add the entire bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce. Both under and over. Sprinkle top with fresh cracked pepper..
- Wrap both pans in tinfoil tightly. Seal em' good!.
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours at °425..
- At 1 hour and 15 minutes bake time – boil water with 1 teaspoon salt and a slight dash of oil. Wait for her to boil and add fettuccine noodles for two. Stir well in the first minute of boiling noodles. Fettuccine tends to stick together. Stir occasionally and boll as per manufacturer's directions. Usually 10 – 12 minutes..
- Drain noodles and place back in boiling pot..
- Add a slight splash of olive oil and a dab of butter to your noodles and stir directly following draining. This will keep them from drying out. Add Dried Parsley and Dried Chives if desired for flavor and color. Add another dash of garlic powder and even onion powder if desired..
- Pull chicken from oven. Pull Alfredo chicken breast from pan and set to the side..
- Add all Alfredo Sauce from pan to drained, buttered noodles and stir..
- Plate Alfredo Noodles and place chicken breast on top. Garnish top with parsley and chives if desired..
- As for the Hot Chicken – pull chicken from pan – place on serving plate and pour the remaining sauce over chicken breast. Garnish with dried parsley and dried chives if desired. Serve with celery stalks, carrots and Blue Cheese Dressing. Know that this dish is a low carb recipe. The Alfredo dish is not..
- Serve hot! Enjoy!.
Place in large saucepan, add water to just cover the wings, and bring to a boil. I did keep my chicken breast side up. I didn't rotate it at all. You can also stand the chicken up, like a beer-can chicken, but this particular bird didn't want to cooperate so I just placed it into the bottom of the basket. Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil until combined.