Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). There are more chickens in the world than any other bird or domesticated fowl. Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken.
Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. You can easy and quick serve Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. after this how you to make ready this.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas :
- It’s 4 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Set 1 tbs of olive oil.
- make ready 1 tbs of melted butter – divided.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken breast – 1/4 inch cubes.
- make ready 1 (14.5 oz) of can black beans – drained & rinsed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- Set 2 cups of shredded Cheddar Jack cheese.
- Set 4 slices of American cheese.
- It’s of For the quesadilla sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbs of chunky salsa (any heat).
- make ready 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Set 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Set 1/8 tsp of ground cumin.
- Set 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- Set 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne (optional).
Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden.
Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas preparation of
- Mix all ingredients for the quesadilla sauce in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Heat a large (12") skillet over medium heat. Add oil, chicken, and black beans. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp each cumin and chili powder. Stir to combine. Cook until heated through stirring frequently. About 5 minutes. Set chicken mixture aside. Wipe skillet clean. Return to heat..
- Brush one side of one flour tortilla with 1/4 of the melted butter. Place in skillet buttered side down..
- Sprinkle half cup of shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla. Tear one slice American cheese into pieces, scatter over shredded cheese..
- Top cheese with 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Spread 1/4 of the quesadilla sauce on the other half of the tortilla..
- Cook open-faced until cheese is mostly melted. Carefully fold sauce half of tortilla over chicken/cheese half. Press together with spatula. Continue cooking 2 minutes..
- Carefully flip quesadilla. Cook 2 minutes more on second side. Repeat process with remaining quesadillas..
- Keep finished quesadillas warm while cooking the others by placing on a cookie sheet in a 200°F oven. Cut and serve alone or with additional toppings..
This is a great way to use leftover cooked chicken. Parmesan is full of flavor, so a little goes a long way. With pastas, salads, bakes, and more, you'll never get sick of chicken again. From succulent roasted chicken to crispy, fried drumsticks, this lean meat is constantly being reinvented and used in hearty casseroles and standalone dishes for outstanding weeknight meals. Whether you're looking for new dinner ideas or a fun new appetizer for your next party, Betty's kitchen is home to all the must-make chicken recipes you need.