Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can have Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread :
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.