Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. This chicken Alfredo bake is penne pasta tossed with cooked chicken and a creamy sauce, then topped with cheese and baked to perfection. A comfort food classic that's perfect for feeding a crowd!
Hearty pasta gets tossed with luscious Alfredo sauce and juicy chicken then layered with a hidden layer of provolone cheese and sour cream that melts when baked for a ridiculous amount of velvety creamy, cheesy gooey goodness! Layer remaining mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese on top. This Chicken Alfredo Bake is pure comfort food! You can have Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake
- You need 1 of 12 Oz frozen bag of 3 pepper & onion mix.
- It’s 8 of boneless skinless chicken tenders.
- You need 2 of jars alfredo sauce of choice ( I use bertolli).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of garlic salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Montreal chicken seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 pinch of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 bag of of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 6 slice of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of topping.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
Penne pasta in a rich and creamy sauce is mixed with succulent chicken breast, then topped with cheese, then baked to perfection. It's a hearty and delicious dish, perfect for feeding a hungry crowd. Chicken casseroles are a classic comfort food and the creamier the better, in. Does anyone just get intense, show stopping cravings for Alfredo?
Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake instructions
- Boil some water in a large pot add a pinch of salt, when it comes to a boil add in your spaghetti noodles, stir cook for 9-11 minutes. Turn off and drain. Do not rinse..
- Start by dicing chicken into small pieces, cook with 1tbspn of cooking oil add all seasonings to taste. When done add in peppers cook another 3-5 minutes, now add in your sauce cooking on low for about 15minutes, taste for seasonings, set aside.
- Add a little sauce to a casserole dish, now layer in noodles, top with some alfredo mix, top with another layer of noodles and more sauce..
- Once completed with step #3 dice your tabs of butter into hales top around casserole dish. Now mix together panko and bread crumbs, add your melted butter mix together. Top your casserole dishes bake @375 for 15-20minutes till golden on top.Enjoy.
Alfredo sauce is so darn good and creamy and rich and just yummy! Luckily, this sauce is one of the easiest you can make, it's super basic and perfectly creamy. Our rendition of Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole features layers of creamy white cheeses, Alfredo sauce, chicken and spinach. It's a throw-together comfort food casserole that's a delicious twist on traditional spaghetti. Baked spaghetti Alfredo was never so easy, or so cheesy, thanks to the addition of provolone, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan cheeses that fill this dish.