Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake. Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake Easy low carb casserole dish perfect for Atkins and keto dieters. This dish can be modified to your taste with any type of meat or veggies you want. likita.taylor Richmond, Virginia. Great recipe for Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake.
Easy Skinny Zucchini Casserole Recipe Notes. All colors of zucchini are fine. I used the standard green, however yellow would work or a combination of the two would be just as good. You can cook Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake
- Prepare 6-8 of medium-sized zucchini or yellow squash.
- You need 16 oz of jar Alfredo sauce (such as Ragu).
- You need of mushrooms 1/4 cup sauteed.
- It’s 1 pkg of crawfish tails (or shrimp if you perfer, I used both).
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese _shaved.
- You need of Creole seasoning or any season you prefer.
Most any shredded cheese will work: cheddar, jack, swiss, provolone, mozzarella or a combination. Just make sure that the cheeses are good "melters." Boil zucchini until fork tender. Remove pulp and mash using a potato masher. Add crawfish, water or crawfish juice, and flour.
Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cut the ends of each zucchini and use a spirilizer to make zoodles or if you dont have one you can use a vegetable peeler..
- Make sure to drain zoodles of excess water by patting them between 2 paper towels then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix crawfish, seasoning, and Alfredo in bowl and mix well.
- Saute mushrooms in small pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and add to bowl..
- Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to bowl as well then transfer to a 9×13 greased baking dish.
- Add the remainder of cheese on top as pictured above then place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Add seasoning of your choice if you're using store bought bag crawfish tails. Baked zucchini is the perfect side dish for just about any meal! Garden fresh zucchini is tossed with olive oil and herbs and topped with a pinch of parmesan cheese. These baked zucchini rounds come out perfectly tender crisp with a golden parmesan cheese topping. Serve with steaks, burgers, chicken… or even to snack on on their own!