Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins. Great recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins.. Stir in chicken, ham and Swiss cheese. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry.
Muffins Pizza Dough and Crusts Pumpkin Bread. Chicken Cordon Bleu Cups are a tasty option for making individual serving portions for everyday meals and entertaining. Buttery puff pastry cups are filled with rotisserie chicken, smoked ham and Swiss cheese. You can cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins
- It’s of cooking spray.
- You need 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, cut into sm pieces.
- It’s 3/4 cup of ham steak, cut into same size as chicken pieces.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce(more if desired).
- Prepare cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- Prepare 4 slice of swiss cheese, cut to fit.
Baked until golden they get a sprinkle of fresh chives for color just before serving as a main dish or buffet party food. The muffin tins make this recipe for Mom's Chicken Cordon Bleu a cinch, so you can surely impress guests with this new technique. Skillet chicken Cordon Bleu is how I prefer to make my chicken Cordon Bleu in a skillet rather than baking it in the oven. I coat it with Parmesan cheese and I use a light sauce of wine, chicken broth, dijon and butter.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. I use a LG muffin tin for dinners and lunches. For appetizers I'd recommend a mini muffin tin..
- In MED/LG bowl combine chicken, ham, Italian seasoning, alfredo sauce, parm. Mix well..
- Stretch biscuits out to fit inside muffin tin. Place dough in cups, pressing down the bottoms making sure not to rip them..
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way with chicken/ham mixture. If necessary add more alfredo. Top with swiss cheese slices (could also use grated)..
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown..
- If desired serve with honey mustard, either store bought or homemade. To make at home combine equally parts mustard and honey. I like to use a spicy/grainy mustard with honey to add the sweet and spicy flavor!.
This is a remake of a meal I first when I was on vacation. Ingredients chicken breast cheese eggs slice ham pepper powder garlic salt flour breadcrumbs cooking oil. Since my Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake is one of my favorite recipes and you all love it when I post a new wonton cupcake, I thought it might be time for a mashup of the two. I'm so happy with these Chicken Cordon Bleu Wonton Cupcakes because they're hearty, super cheesy, full of flavor and I love the bit of crunch from the croutons and the tops of the wontons. The term can now apply to any superior cook (yes, men too), and also to this dish (chicken, ham and Swiss cheese slices, breaded and sauteed).