Banana bread, this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. See how to make the best banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread :
- Prepare of ripe bananas (black or spotty).
- You need of Pecans (optional).
- Prepare of butter (1stick, 1/2 cup).
- You need of sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. I only had two bananas to use so I probably Banana bread turned out super tasty & moist. Second time I made it, instead of using regular brown. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better.
Banana bread instructions
- Ripen bananas (if needed, 325F, for 15-20minutes, they will be spotty or black, or if using previously frozen bananas, just thaw and they will ripen).
- Grease/butter loaf pan. (I use bakers goop, recipe in page).
- Cream sugars, butter. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. (In mix bowl).
- In separate bowl mash bananas..
- In a 3rd bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt with a whisk or fork..
- Add banana mixture into butter in the mixer..
- Add dry ingredients, do not over mix..
- Bake on 300F for 25 minutes (mini loaf) —35 minutes (medium loaf) —1 hr 10 minutes (full size loaf).
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it.