Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce. If you make the recipe with heavy cream, you shouldn't need to thicken this Alfredo sauce. When the cream comes to a simmer, the water content evaporates, leaving a deliciously thick sauce behind. Classic Alfredo Sauce is a simple but elegant creamy, white sauce that is commonly known to lay over pasta noodles.
It literally tastes IDENTICAL to the sauce that they serve at the Olive Garden. Another good tip is to add a can of drained mushrooms to the sauce – it really tastes great. Our homemade alfredo sauce is naturally gluten free. You can have Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 5 oz of shredded or grated fresh parmesan cheese.
Serve over veggie noodles, potatoes, or gluten free pasta for a delicious, gluten free dinner! If you'd like to cut calories, use half and half in place of the heavy cream. Homemade Alfredo Sauce with Cream Cheese is the creamiest, easiest quick fettuccini Alfredo ever! Learning to cook homemade sauces like Easy Marinara makes weeknight cooking so much easier, tastier, and affordable.
Creamiest, Tastiest, Homemade Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add softened cream cheese once butter is melted. Stir until melted together..
- Add garlic powder.
- Whisk in two cups of milk slowly and add parmesan cheese. whisk until blended..
- Bring to a bubble boil, stir and remove from heat..
- Sauce will thicken upon standing. Usually when reheated it will thin out again but if it's too thick add more milk..
- Add meatballs, seafood, or sausage to make it extra tasty..
You won't have to rely on store-bought sauce when an Italian Food craving hits. Homemade Alfredo Sauce recipe – the best pasta sauce made with half and half, Parmesan cheese, garlic and butter. Perfect sauce with fettuccine pasta, chicken or white pizza! Use this pasta sauce to serve with fettuccine, like my Bacon Mushroom Chicken Alfredo or my Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is THE BEST!