Microwave Cookie. Use a mug or bowl to mix your microwave cookie dough ingredients, and a plate to cook your microwave cookie. Start with one tablespoon of butter. Yes, this is a chocolate chip microwave cookie with no egg, no butter and no brown sugar.
These cookies happened because I needed cookies one day but didn't have many ingredients or The solution? I'd just learned about browning reactions in my food science. Try this microwavable cookie in a mug recipe. You can cook Microwave Cookie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Microwave Cookie
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter (salted).
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of peanut butter.
- It’s 20 of chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
Grab your favorite mug and let's bake. Now ReadingChocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug. I mean, a big container full of cookies is hardly a bad thing. I just like to avoid the sting of having to.
Microwave Cookie instructions
- Take a microwave safe bowl mix in butter, sugar, vanilla,egg yolk, flour and baking powder till it makes a thick cookie dough.
- Fold in the 10 chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 min on high heat till it looks spongy.
- Top with peanut butter and remainder of the chocolate chips.
- And enjoy warm!.
These easy chocolate chip microwave cookies are thin and chewy, almost like chocolate chip lace cookies! Chocolate Chip Microwave Cookies. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Can I microwave cookie dough for personal servings of cookies? Plus, they have no egg, so no baking needed! While no one has come out with a microwaveable recipe for cookies, we can have.