Easy Alfredo Sauce. What to Make with Alfredo Sauce. Once you've mastered this easy Alfredo sauce recipe, use it to make any number of delicious pasta dishes. It's great with chicken and shrimp (especially when they're seasoned with Cajun seasoning).
Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. A heavenly convergence of whipping cream, butter and Parmesan cheese cooks down effortlessly into a velvety, classic Alfredo sauce. You can have Easy Alfredo Sauce using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Sauce
- It’s of Ingredients in my Photo.
- It’s 1 lb of medium shrimp, cooked in butter with green onions, meat optional or different type of meat is fine.
- It’s 1 bundle of green onions, chopped & sauted.
- You need 8 oz of fettuccine pasta.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic clove, minced.
- You need of Optional.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked peas, optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms, optional.
You may never go back to the store-bought variety. In a medium bowl, beat butter and Parmesan with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add cream, a little at a time, until mixture resembles softly scrambled eggs. Good for reducing fat a bit, or if you realize at the last minute you don't have enough cream!
Easy Alfredo Sauce step by step
- In a large sauce pan, melt cream cheese and butter..
- Whisk milk, pepper, garlic and nutmeg in.. Lastly, the Parmesan cheese..
- Bring to bubble. Add your cooked pasta, meat and veggies. And then serve!!.
We love Alfredo sauce and it is a quick and easy sauce that can be made in minutes with these simple ingredients. Enjoy alfredo sauce right when you need it! Whisk dairy ingredients together: In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted. This easy alfredo sauce makes enough for one pound of pasta, if you like your pasta heavily dressed.