Pink Alfredo Sauce. The 'pink' is the colour the cream sauce takes on with the addition of the tomatoes. Don't be put off by the name. The 'pink' is the colour the cream sauce takes on with the addition of the tomatoes.
The creamy tomato sauce has a pretty pink color that gives this dish its name. Here's all you need to make it: PASTA. You can use a variety of pasta shapes for this pink pasta recipe. You can have Pink Alfredo Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 1 of 4 oz package cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
Chicken and Peas with Pink Alfredo Sauce. This chicken topped with a creamy mixture of marinara sauce, half-and-half, peas and Parmesan cheese makes the perfect weeknight recipe. Meat Lasagna with Creamy Pink Sauce Our Meat Lasagna recipe with creamy pink sauce will take your typical lasagna up a notch. Mix together rich ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, then layer the mixture with our creamy Alfredo sauce and savory Tomato & Basil sauce.
Pink Alfredo Sauce step by step
- melt butter in 2 quart sauce pan over medium heat.
- add garlic and cream cheese, stir until smooth.
- add half the milk and parmasan cheese, stir.
- add the tomato sauce and herbs, stir.
- add remaining milk, simmer on low heat for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- serve over your favorite pasta.
The Best Alfredo Sauce Mixed With Tomato Sauce Recipes on Yummly Skinny Tomato Alfredo Sauce, Homemade Cashew Cheese And Spinach Tomato Dairy-free Alfredo Sauce, Cajun Chicken Pasta In Sun-dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce This sauce has a great flavor to it–sweet but not cloying. I must concur with other reviewers: the consistency is a bit too thin. I suspect this could be thickened without sacrificing too much flavor by adding flour according to taste. Flour is usually an ingredient in cream sauces, but is absent from this particular recipe.