Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince.
You can cook Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of rock salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need of medium red onion.
- It’s of medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced.
- You need of long chili, sliced thinly (optional).
- Prepare of medium tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare of soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste).
- You need of beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Prepare of toasted minced garlic (optional garnish).
- It’s of leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish).
- Prepare of Cracked pepper.
Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince step by step
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned..
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside..
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish..
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend..
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together..
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover..
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover..
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry.
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :).