Comforting Cottage Pie – this is recipe you’re looking for? Please look at the menu list to choose the recipe and beverage you want to try.
You can easy and quick brew Comforting Cottage Pie using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you to prepare that.
Ingredients that must be prepared for Comforting Cottage Pie :
- You need 250 g of minced beef or meat free alternative.
- make ready 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 150 g of frozen peas.
- Set 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tsp of gravy granules.
- Prepare of Salt&Pepper.
- Set of Mash.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes.
- Set 100 g of butter.
- make ready 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
Comforting Cottage Pie preparation of
- For the mash, peel and roughly chop the potatoes. Add to a large saucepan and cover with cold, salted water. Cook until tender, then drain, add the butter and milk and mash. Set aside for later..
- In a large pan, heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil on medium heat and add the onion, garlic and carrot. Cook for about 5 minutes then add the minced beef abd brown evenly..
- Add the frozen peas, stock and gravy granules and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Season to taste, then transfer to a suitable oven dish and top with the mashed potato. Bake for 15 minutes on 200°C/Gas 6 and serve with chopped parsley..