Easy made enchiladas. This recipe for easy beef enchiladas is it. It's packed full of flavor and is perfect for an easy dinner to feed the whole family. While you could certainly make all of the ingredients from scratch, we use packaged Spanish rice and an envelope of taco seasoning as a shortcut.
This one will become a regular meal at my house. They can be prepared simply with just cheese, or be spruced up by adding a little bit of beef or chicken to appeal to the meat-eaters in your household. It is amazingly easy to make and the outcome was amazing. You can cook Easy made enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy made enchiladas
- You need of Ground meat (your choice).
- It’s of Soft tortillas.
- It’s of Sweet salsa.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Bell pepper.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- It’s 3 of other cheese (your choice).
- It’s of Alfredo sauce.
I used twice the meat per tortilla than the recipe called for, and it made the enchiladas very filling. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded cheese, then wrapped in tender tortillas and baked until warm. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors.
Easy made enchiladas step by step
- Season & brown ground meat, with onions & peppers. Once finished, drain extra fat, put in a bowl & mix salsa & some cheese within..
- Cover the bottoms of a casserole dish with Alfredo sauce (Some not all)..
- Spread some cream cheese on tortillas & then meat mixture. Roll each up & place in dish. Cover all with remaining Alfredo sauce & cheese. Cover dish & put in oven on 350 for about 20-30mins.
- Take cover off after 15mins. Take them out and enjoy..
Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times. Enchiladas are easy to make at home and are a tasty Saturday night family dinner or casual main dish for a gathering of friends. Watch Now: The Essential Mexican Enchilada Recipe. Focusing on preparation method and using good quality and flavored ingredients makes all the difference. These enchiladas are absolutely delicious and very easy to make.