Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells. Put chicken back in skillet (over medium heat) add cream cheese and cans of soup, stir it all together. Add some of the cheese, stir until melted and remove from heat. These Creamy Chicken Stuffed Shells are just the ticket!
These Chicken Stuffed Shells are great for freezing. COMBINE chopped chicken, cooked stuffing, and MAYONNAISE in a large mixing bowl. Chicken & Shells make for an easy-to-make meal that is perfect for any night of the week. You can cook Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells
- Prepare 3 of Boneless skinless chicken breast (cut in cubes).
- You need 1 box of Jumbo pasta shells (I used about half the box).
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded cheese of your choice (more or less to your liking).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cooking oil of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Alfredo sauce (used my recipe).
This recipe is suitable for both family and company, young and old alike. The cream and broth based sauce in this dinner will wow your palate and impress anyone lucky enough to be seated at your table. The pasta shells are stuffed with golden chicken cutlet pieces, sautéed mushrooms, crispy pancetta, and creamy ricotta. Juicy chicken stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese on every level.
Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken Shells step by step
- Cook pasta as directed. Rinse, cool and set aside..
- Heat cooking oil and cook chicken thoroughly. Once chicken is done remove from skillet and discard oil. Put chicken back in skillet (over medium heat) add cream cheese and cans of soup, stir it all together..
- Add some of the cheese, stir until melted and remove from heat. Allow to cool about 15 or 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking dish with alfredo sauce. Begin stuffing shells with chicken mixture and place in baking dish. Top with remaining cheese and chicken mixture. Place in oven for 30 minutes or less depending on your oven. Remove and enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354286-beautifuldesigns-easy-cheesy-alfredo-sauce.
Perfect for busy weeknights, you can make this delicious and hearty meal for your family without spending hours over the stove. Drain pasta; place in a bowl. Stir in soup mixture and chicken. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Creamy, rich shells stuffed with three kinds of cheese, spinach, and chicken tossed in buffalo sauce.