Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs. Transfer the chicken breasts to the prepared baking dish. While the chicken is baking, in a saucepan over low heat, heat the milk, curry powder and flour. Creamy, tangy and tender, these mayo marinated grilled chicken breasts will have you stocking up on this beloved condiment.
My seven year old son eats these mayo chicken nuggets like candy. Baked Chicken Breast Mayonnaise And Cheese Recipes. Saying this mayo chicken is easy is an understatement. You can cook Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs
- You need 2-3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
This comes together so quickly and is AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! In a medium bowl mix together mayo, Parmesan, garlic, spices, salt and pepper. Dip the chicken breasts in the mayo mixture coating every surface. This Parmesan mayonnaise baked chicken breast recipe has everything.
Chicken Breasts w/Mayo & Breadcrumbs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rinse and dry 2-3 chicken breasts.
- In small bowl mix mayo and HVR mix.
- Put breadcrumbs on paper plate.
- Coat chicken in mayo mixture then breadcrumbs.
- Line cookie sheet w/foil.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet and cook 30-35 minutes until done.
It's extremely moist, the great taste of Parmesan, and a little crunchiness. The recipe starts with a base of some mayo. Coat some well-trimmed skinless boneless chicken breasts. Most mayo chicken sandwich recipes call for boiled and shredded chicken. Boneless chicken breasts are coated in mayonnaise that has been seasoned with seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder.